On this page, you can find all Maggioni Type certifications and downloadable documents.
MAGGIONI TYPE S.R.L. has decided to implement a social responsibility system that guarantees compliance with the requirements set by the SA8000:2014 standard and to obtain certification according to the requirements established by the aforementioned standard. It is a certification of excellence in the field of corporate social responsibility. The standard establishes the requirements that the company management system must have to maintain ethically correct behaviour towards workers, suppliers, local communities, customers, the environment and consumers. Among other things, the standard ensures:
- The exclusion of child labour and monitoring so that this is also guaranteed for suppliers and subcontractors;
- the exclusion of forced labour and monitoring so that this is also guaranteed for suppliers and subcontractors;
- non-discrimination of workers by sex, nationality, religion, etc. and monitoring so that this is also guaranteed for suppliers and subcontractors;
- the commitment to comply with health and safety regulations in the workplace and monitoring so that this is also guaranteed for suppliers and subcontractors;
- the commitment to pay adequate wages and monitoring so that this is also guaranteed for suppliers and subcontractors;
- the assessment of the impacts that the company may have on the environment, the local community and employees and the opening of dialogue channels with them.
Social Responsibility Policy SA8000: 2014 MAGGIONI TYPE SRLDowload the document
Chain of Custody (CoC) certification guarantees the traceability of materials from FSC certified forests and is essential in order to apply FSC labels on products.
Possession of a valid FSC Chain of Custody certificate is a necessary condition for being able to sell a product as certified.
Thanks to this certification, Maggioni Type can guarantee the market about the origin of the wood or paper used for its products and therefore demonstrate its active contribution to responsible forest management in a correct, transparent and controlled manner.Download the certificate
The PEFC guarantees that the raw wood material for paper and wood products comes from sustainably managed forests.
Specifically, the PEFC:
- preserve the forest as a habitat for animals and plants;
- maintains the protective function of forests against water, soil and climate;
- protects the biodiversity of forest ecosystems;
- verifies the origin of raw wood materials;
- ensures that the cutting of the plants respects the natural growth rhythm of the forest;
- ensures that the areas subject to cutting are reforested or preferably restored and renewed naturally;
- protects the rights and health of workers;
- favours short supply chains;
- guarantees the rights of indigenous peoples and forest owners.
PEFC certification is a third-party certification, i.e. the compliance audits of companies based on the standard created by PEFC are conducted by an independent Certification Body (CB) which issues a certificate if the company successfully passes the checks. Therefore, there is complete separation between those who make the rules and those who make the checks to ensure maximum transparency and seriousness.Download the certificate